Me and my Close friend Rahul (rrz as we fondly call him) always discussed about Life , Soul and most importantly God. So one fine day I finished reading Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol and the very theme of the book touched my heart and the book had all the questions that usually used to come to my mind!!!
I will surely elaborate on it on a later date, but den after I read that book I had this urge to start my own Blog (I have had a unsuccessful attempt once with that blog now lost in the vast ocean of the Internet) , but then for this blog I wanted it to have a purpose . A purpose of actually having an outlet to my thoughts and my questions about God, religion, the universe, Science , Our Mind , our bodies , or are we just another form of evolution of species and the list of my question goes on and on. And so I approached Rrz to help me with this blog to which he happily agreed to .
By the way I know by now this thought must have come to your mind that this blog is just another shot at spirituality . But then its not (though it’s up to you to decide). I am just a 21 year old guy whose parents are religious and whose only exposure to spirituality is a few books here and there and visit to temples with my parents. But then still these questions have always bugged me and at times I wonder how come today’s youth refrains from discussing such a wonderful and profound topic. Why is it “uncool” to talk about it or is it just a waste of time and energy to find answers that you will never find to questions that are really absurd best example being WHO AM I??? the answer is surely not Preetham Kamath or Rahul Kamath.
I am too a part of this Young generation sandwiched between two sets of people one who believe in religion and God blindly and the other who refuses to .I want to push myself out of this and know what religion actually is ??? What Spirituality actually is ?? And is there really a GOD or GODS ?? And where are we heading to??
Every one of us has goals , some wants to have a nice BMW on their front porch of their mansion whereas some want to “settle down “ with a beautiful wife and kids and retire hopefully with the kids taking care of their parents. But the best part ,would it be LIFE if things went the way we wanted it to???And we sit and worry about all such stuff!!!!
None of us have the time to give a thought to all these questions about LIFE , hence as I said the sole purpose of this blog is that we want you to give a thought to these questions at least once and then you will realize that what your knowledge is , is not even a drop but a molecule in the ocean called Life and some how in this cycle you will find answers to at least a few of them, and realize what your true Goal in Life is…… The best part is Even I and rrz don’t know the answer to these questions and we hope to do so by may be just discussing it with the world and thus may be one fine day in this process we hope to find the Answers !!!!!
haha..good..let's do this... :)
ReplyDeletehey Congrats on startin this blog..
ReplyDeleteIf it helps i was thinkin since long to start followin a few blogs.. n this is the first that i'm following :D